Friday, December 28, 2012

The Sweetest Gift

The holidays are a time for being with family and friends.  I like to show my appreciation for my favorite people by showering them with homemade treats!  I pick a day before the holidays, and spend a day with my girls making our favorite recipes from throughout the year.  This year, our theme was homemade versions of our favorite treats--snickers, reese's peanut butter cups, oreos, and oatmeal creme pies.  Here are the links to my most favorite recipes!

All of the recipes are wonderful on their own, but together.....it's just really something special to have all that goodness in one box all your own!





And since by now you all know I spend a lot of time at Hobby Lobby, I picked up some very festive treat boxes to pack them.  It's all in the presentation!




Delicious gifts for all your loved ones!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover